Monday 2 July 2012

It's two weeks until I officially start my degree.





I still am not sure what it will lead to, which is fine, I know that I'm on the right path.
Well 'knowing' is probably too stronger word... I never seem to really 'know' but I'm following my feet and trusting that each little step is bringing me closer to something of substance.



Nervous that I won't finish it.
Nervous that it is a 'phase'
Well, whatever... life in itself is one long 'phase' right?

Just went away to the Bay (the Queen Charlotte Sounds) for the weekend so that the boys could do some work on the house up there. Was good. Though cold.
No skinny dipping this time round!



The little white house that sits in the middle of the bay (there are two houses to the left of it aswell) was the original house that James's great Grandfather built. (it's his bay) and my Mum used to stay there when she was a child. Tis a small world afterall. 



I am so desperate to get over my fear of travel.
It makes me feel ill before we even start.
Mel had to pray for me and everything.
How do we develop these stupid things where previously we were fine?
I'm thinking it is something I will just have to keep doing till I get over it.

This place is too beautiful to let fear stop me from enjoying it

xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have been thinking a LOT recently!

    If I didn't do things because they were 'phases' I would never do anything!! Life goes in surges of passion like that. I think the clever thing is to be on top of them and keep the motivation going while you ride the wave.

    x

    ReplyDelete