Friday 2 March 2012

OKKKAAAAYYYYY!!!!

The week we got together


One week to go.
I am sitting in my gorgeous new house, typing this when I should be getting ready for work.
Today, they will just have to see me with no makeup.
I woke up sneezing, I contemplated ringing in sick, as I could seriously use the day to myself...
But I seriously could use being paid too so....

I have got myself into a routine here.
Not much of it involves tidying....
I'm working on it
I have these grand ideas of being a really cute housewife this time round
So.... I should really use my time to quickly fold the washing....

meh.

"Am I prepared?"
This is the question everyone who doesn't know me asks me when they find out I am an impending bride...
I sort of laugh and say... "oooh... no, yes, well, sort of."
I of course am assuming they are only referring to the 'party' (the wedding) not the REST OF MY LIFE AS A WIFE...

Sometimes weddings seem so silly...

Things I have learnt:

-You have no control no matter what you think.
-The weather does not respond to you freaking out.
-Praying for sun is a good thing to do, but don't count on it ; the guy next door may be praying for rain and God loves us both the same.


My Hope?
When I see James.. I think I will forget how many jars of flowers there are, how many tables I painted, how many cups I glued together, how many feathers are in my hairpeice that I dipped in coffee to try and give an antiquey look (yes)
I will just see him, and know that that is the immediate goal.
That God is with us, and that we can't control anything... and actually, thats a good thing.

There's not much else to say...
I was going to write about all the things that have stressed me out...
But I probably just need to 'as above', and let it go..



The week we got engaged
The next time I write, I will probably BE Mrs Robinson.  And here's to you!!!


2 comments:

  1. One week, omgoshhhhhhhh! exciting!!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo excited for you. Have an amazing day. xoxo

    ReplyDelete