Monday 5 September 2011

Clink!

I have been collecting old jars and bottles in all shapes and sizes for our wedding in March..
We are sort of going for a vintage, semi kitschy theme... which also suits our tiny budget!

I bought these beauties off trade me for $16 (for the lot!) there are old, highly collectable cream and milk bottles from the ACTAUL old days... I was so so pleased.
Thanks God!
(am doing this thing where I try to remember all the blessings along the way.)
(Especially after I sat with me 2 besties today and discussed where I was at with my faith. (well, where we are all at..)
Besties are called besties for a reason.
Ok, thats another thing I'm grateful for.

I got Pop to pick me a few branches from the camellia tree, and popped them in some of my favourite bottles from the bunch.










2 comments:

  1. they look awes..(ya know as in short for awesome)
    man im "coveting" that little cream bottle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup I'm a coverting too! I want some milkbottles for milkshakes!

    ReplyDelete